1. Take a look at this and if you think that was bad then you need to read this. Obviously anything goes. We clearly have lost our way in terms of having political disagreement in this country and the media is the ring leader. What happened to respect? Shameful and disgusting in both cases.
2. My doctor says it's time for me to renew my relationship with my gastroenterologist. We last were, shall I say, "intimate" about 10 years ago. It had to better for him than me though because I don't remember a thing after he had me roll over to one side. For those of you who have yet to experience a colonoscopy and you are over the age of 50 you must do so and the absolute best way to prepare for it can be found here. Read and make an appointment soon.
3. The stock market is up and housing sales are improving. Auto sales are booming. Gas prices are rising again even though demand is down. And because demand is down U.S refiners are shuttering plants and exporting gasoline. Bank of America is apparently looking at imposing fees for providing checking accounts to consumers. That's right. They want you to give them your money so they can charge you for doing so. It's an economic bizarro world out there, sports fans. I wish Professor Milton Friedman were still alive. I would love to hear what he had to say about all of this.
4. And speaking of bizarro what exactly was the deal with Angelina Jolie and her right leg at the Oscars? She looked like a hooker in a lineup of hookers trying to pick up a john.
5. There's one thing that I think could really help this country and that's a fair and just tax system. It's not that hard to do. I believe everyone, including corporations, should pay at the same rate so that if you make more you pay more. It's Congress and the lobbyist who prevent it from happening.
March 2, 2012 in Lists
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference FIVE THINGS I THINK:
It is not the rate that is the problem. It is the deductions and loopholes where the unfairness and injustice lie.
Posted by: Jerry Critter at Mar 2, 2012 11:30:15 AM
JC, I agree totally.
Posted by: Lewis at Mar 2, 2012 11:35:07 AM
Post a comment